Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Already

For the past month the weather forecasters have predicted various of amounts of snow and I'm convinced there is a direct correlation between the amount of snow predicted and distance away of the storm. For example, a week before the snow storm the weatherman has my house 5 feet under snow and is warning me to take stock in Wonderbread for the next 3 months. A day before the storm I'm told I'll be lucky to see a dusting in the morning. Get it right weather dude. I'm tired of being disappointed.

Not that I want a barrel of snow again this year, but I would like a day or so off, and not just to lay on the couch, unshowered, stuffing my face with junk. I'd reorganize, clean, and get things back to the way they were pre-Christmas.

Meanwhile, the new year resolutions are going well. I've not reunited with the gym yet but I haven't had a soda since January 1 and I'm doing pretty well at cutting out the junk. I've spoken with one of my brother's pretty regularly and have called the other a couple of times.

I'm hoping to be able to post pictures of this looming snow storm in the next couple of days, but I'm not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment