Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions Galore

2011 is going to be a pretty big year for the boy and I. We're getting married after all. But 2010 was just as big. We grew individually, we grew as a couple, and we expanded--into our very own home. I strengthened some relationships, let go of others, and made a few new friends along the way. Even though 2010 started out rough (someone did steal my wallet 3 days in) it was a good year.

My resolutions in the past have been fairly successful so this year I'm challenging myself, I've decided this year I need to tap into my spiritual side. I'm not defining spirituality, not right now anyway, so we'll see how it goes.

I have a couple other goals to achieve for 2011 like becoming friends with the gym again, at least twice a week, staying in better contact with my brothers, and the renovation of our house. All very attainable, just a little determination needed. I have a feeling 2011 is going to be just as good as 2010.

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment