Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pantless Weekend

Last week I was itching for Friday to get here because I knew we had a three day weekend and oh what a three day weekend I planned for it to be. I envisioned a weekend of pajama pants, showerless days, lots of crappy television, good food, and even better company. And then it all went to shit.

Our empty weekend piled up with invitations to parties, dinners, and various errands we put off doing for way too long. We divided and conquered everthing we had to attend/get done which left for one day in our three day weekend to relax.

Spicy garlic wings and nachos, football, and a little How I Met Your Mother. Sunday we did nothing but veg out on the couch. It was amazing.

Monday picked back up with a trip to the mechanic, Petsmart for the dog, the mall for the boy, and loads of laundry and general upkeep.

I'm holding out for another true pantless weekend. One with pajama pants, showerless days, crappy television, good food, and good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment