Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ohhh Tuesday

How is it only Tuesday?? The weekend flew by yet this week is c r a w l i n g. Friday night I finally indulged the boy and watched Avatar with him. The graphics were outstanding but probably not a movie I'd sit for three hours to watch again. Saturday I stayed up until 5am reminiscing and embracing my amazing beer pong skills (too bad that can't go on a resume... proficient in difficult pong situations, clutch player...).

I woke up 4 1/2 hours later with a killer headache hoping torrential downpours were happening outside. Not so lucky. Despite the on and off again rain showers, the boy and I put on happy faces and paraded around Glen Burnie donning our green and yellow t shirts.

I passed out early Sunday night and woke up to a screaming alarm Monday morning. The good news is I have a semi-short week. I have a 1/2 day Friday and then I fly off to Atlanta on Saturday for a visit with the fam. I'm looking forward to spoiling the hell out of the munchkins and hopefully taking advantage of some of Atlanta's eateries.

Ohhh tuesday, you've come and gone again. Hellllllo hump day! (Yes darlin', I did that just for you! )

No comments:

Post a Comment